When it comes to shopping for black Friday I feel that everything needs to be planned out accordingly, including your outfit. There are so many crazies out so I like to make sure I am comfortable when I am dealing with them and since it is usually cold out I like to wear some form of a jacket but nothing too heavy that can be annoying to hold in the stores. I would categorize my Black Friday look as athleisure, because let’s be real, we all need some running shoes when your getting deals.
This year I don’t have plans on going out tomorrow, but I am eyeing up some online sales for the weekend, check out some of my faves below!
- Bloomingdales – Big Brown Bag Sale Take $25.00 off every $200 you spend
- Gap – 50% off Everything (TGIF50)
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase (in-store & online)
- J.Crew Factory – 50% – 60% off of EVERYTHING
- Nordstrom – Sale items (Great stocking stuffers!)
- Old Navy – 50% off Everything-ish (Discount applied at checkout)
- Rebecca Minkoff – 25% off your purchase $100 or more
- Shopbop – 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off of $500+, or 25% off order of $800+ (GOBIG16)
If you are shopping online for Black Friday/Cyber Monday make sure that you shop thru Ebates.com so you can get some cash back! If you don’t have an account yet, make sure you sign up here!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones and enjoy all of the yummy food! I want to let you all know how thankful I am for my followers especially the ones who stop by daily! 🙂