POPSUGAR sent me the September Must Have Box to try, and I loved it! It is box full of happiness that comes to you monthly, who doesn’t want a box full of surprises? I am subscription box obsessed and this is definitely my favorite one at this price point ($39.95)! This month’s box was worth over $100, so it was such a steal! To get all of the item details, check out the list below!
- JACK & LUCY Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat (Retail: $58) – I am obsessed with this hat! Typically “one size fits all” hats don’t fit me, but this hat is adjustable. If you have a smaller head you can tighten the inside strings, but for me without any adjusting it is perfect!
- NCLA Mani ER Tool Kit (Retail: $16) – This is such a handy tool kit! It has all of the tools you need for an at home mani and it is in an easy carry all case.
- BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (Retail: $36) I have not gotten a chance to use this yet, but I am all about the deep conditioners. My hair is pretty dry so I use a deep conditioner as my every time I wash my hair. It smells great, so I am very excited to give it a try!
- FLINT Lint Roller (Retail: $9.99) – I think that this is the greatest little roller to carry with you at all times! It is compact and it won’t pick up hair or lint while it is packed away in you purse or bag!
- SMITH & CULT Lip Lacquer in The Warning (Retail: $22) – If you are a lipstick addict this is a great one to try! The consistency is more like a gloss but it wears great throughout the day just like a lipstick!
- THE GLUTEN FREE BITES (Retail: 4.99) – These are a great treat to keep at your desk or to pack with you when you are on the go!
- Total Box worth $146.98!
If you want to try the POPSUGAR Must have box, use the code ‘SHOP5’ to get $5.00 off your first box!
Have a great Weekend!