|| YHF Los Angeles Sunnies | White Shirt (TJ Maxx) similar | House of Harlow Necklace | BB Dakota Lace Hem Shorts | Alexander Wang Purse (Fashionphile) similar | Larsson & Jennings Watch | Hinge Heels ||
Happy Monday!! Sorry that I have been MIA lately on my blog, but no worries because I am back!! I have had a serious case of writers block and have not been very inspired by my wardrobe to share with you guys.
I have been trying dissect my wardrobe to see what I wanted to share with you guys, but I think I was putting too much thought behind it. I had been looking for affordable lace hem shorts for awhile so I thought this would be a good place to start back up because I am sure there are some of you who have also been on the hunt for them.
Like I always do when I am looking for a specific item I start on Google and just type in what I am looking for and sees what comes up. If I am not satisfied with the results I look on ShopStyle or my favorite online retailers direct, like ASOS or Nordstrom. Luckily, for my lace hem shorts search it was an easy find on Gilt.com. I have not shopped on Gilt.com for awhile and I forgot how great it is! If you are not familiar with Gilt, it is a members only website that has up to 70% off of the retail price. If you are not already a member, sign-up here to start shopping their fab sales!
If you also have been struggling with the case of writer’s block, here are some of my tips to work your way through it:
- Carry a notebook with you – When you are out and about if you have an idea you want to write about you can write it down and built a “wish list” of blog posts.
- Ask your readers – You are talking to your audience almost everyday, so if you feel that you are running out of some post ideas see what your audience wants to see from you
- Look to your Inspiration – I like to see what my favorite bloggers are doing and take some inspiration from them. Don’t copy what your inspiration is doing but take the idea and make if right for your personality.
- Get your blood Pumping – Go for a run or attend a fitness class, sometimes you just need to escape your computer.
- Go Shopping – You do not have to spend money, it can just be window shopping to see what is all out in the stores.
- Just apply yourself – Sometimes you just need to write your way through writer’s block. Just start to tell the story or describe your outfit and then you may find yourself working through your writer’s block.
I hope my tips help you when you are having issues with writing!
Have a great day!