I cannot believe that our One Year Anniversary is just a few days away, I thought it was finally time to share some pictures and how my perfect day went. I don’t think I have ever been as happy as I was on our wedding day and I don’t think that there was anything that was going to upset me.
When I woke up I could of shouted from the roof tops on how happy I was and excited to marry the man of my dreams. I wouldn’t have changed anything that day because it was perfect! My bridal party and I all got ready at my parent’s house and it was so relaxing and stress free. My wonderful mom made us breakfast and had some mimosas ready for us when we were all awake. I pranced around the house to Beyonce and enjoying every moment with all of my closest friends.
Here is our highlight video of the day!
Videographer: Emily Hard Films
Photographers: The Holleys Photography
Here are my 5 tips on staying relaxed on your wedding day:
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Don’t worry about what is going on in the outside world, AKA stay off your phone – I didn’t check emails or any social channels because all I was thinking about was walking down the aisle to my soon to be studly hubby.
- Enjoy a drink or two. 😉 (Just don’t get too carried away)
- Take in every moment, the day goes by so fast
- If possible, get ready in a private location (a home, hotel room, etc.)
This has been a fabulous first year of marriage and I am looking forward to many more with Howard!